Are you in need of health care coverage? Sumner Regional’s Certified Application Counselors are here to help you successfully navigate the Health Insurance Marketplace in Gallatin, Tennessee. If you or a family member needs health insurance, or you need help re-enrolling for the coming year, call us at 1-888-982-9144, or email us for information. A representative will personally assist you as you work through the options to choose the health care plan that fits your needs.
There are a variety of coverage plans offered, but all plans cover the following:
- Primary care and pediatrician visits
- Preventive healthcare and screenings
- ER and Urgent Care visits
- Treatment of pre-existing medical conditions
The documents required for enrollment include:
- Your social security number
- Employer and income information for each member of your household who needs coverage
- Policy numbers for any current health coverage plans
- A completed Employer Coverage Tool for every job-related plan for you and each household member
- December 15, 2014 – You must enroll by this date to avoid a lapse in your coverage at year’s end
- December 31, 2015 – All current Marketplace coverage ends, regardless of when you enrolled
- January 1, 2015 – New coverage begins – if you enrolled by the December 15, 2014 date
- February 15, 2015 – End of the Open Enrollment period
Accessible and affordable health coverage is available. If you are presently on Medicare, you don’t need to visit the Health Insurance Marketplace. There are also alternative coverages available to you as specified under the Affordable Care Act, such as Medi-share, Samaritan Ministries and Christian Healthcare Ministries.
Sumner Regional’s Certified Application Counselors will explore and compare the available plans with you, answer your questions and work with you to determine the plan most suited to you and your family’s needs. If you need assistance, we are here and happy to help. Our representatives are available for a personal appointment or to help you over the phone Monday through Saturday. Call 1-888-982-9144 or come by the hospital. We’ll schedule you in and help you out. At Sumner Regional Medical Center, when you need us, we’ve got you covered.